To help us provide the best possible product for your application we have listed some helpful things to consider:
- What type of surface is label or nameplate is to be fixed? (For example, textured, smooth, curved etc)
- What surface and ambient temperatures (max and min) will the item be exposed to?
- Will this label or nameplate need to withstand chemical contact or surface abrasion?
- What size do you need, and are there any restrictions? You don’t want to design a new label or nameplate and then find it doesn’t quite fit.
- If you require specific colours, please advise before we quote. If possible, please also provide any logos and artwork.
- If you require a specific or irregular shape, or different holes or cut outs in please let us know before we quote.
The list above is only a guide; we would recommend that you discuss your requirements with a member of our friendly sales team first – call us on 01473 820060 or click to email us.